Cleanroom employee, 2 shifts
Description of the job
Are you familiar with the work in a cleanroom? Are you looking for a job with pleasant colleagues in a growing company where you are responsible for cleaning assembling and packaging products for the high-tech industry in 2 shifts?
Then respond to this challenging position.
During the work in the cleanroom, independence and accuracy are of big importance. The work will consist of cleaning, assembling and disassembling the products. Some technical insight is very important for this. In addition, checks are carried out and you must be able to read drawings.
In addition to assembly, activities such as packaging parts also occur, but then extremely clean, where it is prepared in two packages. In order to carry out the work properly, it is important that the procedures are followed, which will of course be explained to you during a training period. As a cleanroom employee you work in a clean environment, during your work you wear special work clothes where only your face is visible. No make-up and jewelry will can be worn.
Salary: € 11.88 + 18% shift allowance
- You have "technical insight" and can assemble and disassemble on the basis of a drawing
- You can work independently, accurately and accurately
- You don't mind wearing special clothes for the cleanroom
- You are able to perform checks
- You can follow procedures
- You are physically strong
This is a full-time position of 40 hours in 2 shifts, part-time is not negotiable.
The morning shift is from 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM and the afternoon/evening shift is from 3:00 PM - midnight.
What are the requirements
- You feel at home in a production environment
- You have an eye for detail, you can always do better
- You have the right work attitude and enjoy being part of a team
- You work according to procedures and functional and quality requirements
- You accurately administer your work
- You speak fluent English, Dutch is an advantage but it is not a must
- Relevant knowledge of cleanroom environment is a must
- You are physically able to perform "heavier" work
- You are available at short notice
Our client belongs to the worldwide top in the field of high-end solutions.
The strength of this company lies in the total solution. They not only develop customer-specific solutions, but also take care of the entire process of all materials; From organizing the entire transport, stock and return management, to the Engineering, Production and Cleaning process.
They have a full service return flow, the Service Center. Through this concept, products are retrieved, cleaned, repaired, kept in stock or immediately delivered again. This offers the certainty that the right products can always be delivered at the right time, 'just in time'. The transport is largely carried out by their own vehicles. They also take care of additional transport by air and sea freight, as well as packing and transporting machines and/or parts on location. For reusable products in particular, this concept results in a significant cost reduction.
In short, a full-service partner!
- An attractive salary of € 11.88 per hour gross + 18% shift allowance
- The possibility to follow courses
- Ability to work extra on weekends. (150%)
- Travel allowance for a commuting distance of 10+ km
- 2 Shift work; day shift from 6 am and 3 pm, evening shift from 3 pm and midnight
- Full-time job for a longer period of time (takeover upon customer satisfaction)
- Independent, varied function within a growing company
- Nice working atmosphere
- International working environment with various nationalities
- Pension from day 1
- Full digital processing of documents, agreements and hours
- The employer has their own employment conditions package
- Weekly, 4 weekly or monthly payments